I apologize for the lack of posts recently – this will likely be the norm for another month or two.
As my aunt put it, I have a knack for biting off more than I can chew and handling it with grace. I certainly agree with the first part and can only hope the second part is true! What can I say… at least my life isn’t boring. :)
Currently bouncing around in my head:
- Only 100 confirmed wedding guests and over 60 non-responses, despite a “please RSVP by” date of last Friday.
- Don’t try to get a visa to India in April when you know you’ll need your passport to travel to Canada in May.
- I’m hungry.
- There’s a big assignment due Thursday and the fortran compiler at school wasn’t working until this evening.
- Mike and I finished choreographing our first dance, but we need more practice, and my shoes are a little scuffed.
- I’m sad I can’t go to the shuttle launch anymore since they postponed it to coincide with…
- …HMC alumni weekend! That is going to be a blast.
- My poor kitties will be tended to by petsitters and friends for the better part of three months this summer.
- Previa needs an oil change.
- Malaria prevention meds for travel to India: not so fun.
- Time to order and print the bulletins for the wedding ceremony.
- I really need to work on this small research project I’m doing at school. We’re looking for HII regions near M81 in new H-alpha images taken with the 1m telescope at Apache Point Observatory.
- Why didn’t you tell me I needed a copy of my birth certificate before my dad left home for week?
- Somebody needs to pick up the booze from Bevmo on the day of the wedding.
- I miss Mike. And I wish the logistics of his next few months weren’t still so uncertain.
- Why did Lily just barf up her dinner? Twice?
I’m afraid I can’t be much more coherent than this right now.
One thing I know for certain: Mike and I are getting married on May 14 (one month from Thursday!), and then we are going to continue having one hell of an adventure.